Austral Seedlings has been certified as an organic grower and wholesaler. To maintain our certification we undergo a vigorous annual audit. Organic Certified Number: AQ610065
We are an organic vegetable seedlings supplier and online distributor. We grow and supply a wide selection of premium quality vegetable and herb seedlings for Commercial and Organic growers Australiawide. All our seedlings are grown in our Austral (NSW) nursery and our range includes, tomato seedlings, lettuce seedlings, cucumber seedlings, organic seedlings and much more. We deliver what you want, when you want it and the way you want it all year round!Please note: We grow full range of seedlings but most of seedlings do have to be grown by orders and sometimes we do have extra seedlings on spec. So, just call Vince or Rosa or email us and ask what we have in extra stock.
1. Slasher Weedkiller is an Organic herbicide Slasher Weedkiller is a Registered Organic herbicide that is Glyphosate – free and rapidly kills weeds, moss, algae and lichen. Use it in gardens, paths, drive-ways, around buildings and as a spot spray in lawns. It works quickly to easily control weeds the organic way! Slasher Weedkiller is a non-selective contact weedkiller. Thorough coverage is […]
2. Superzyme Superzyme contains beneficial bacteria that enhance soil life. Soil is a living entity occupied by micro flora and fauna. Billions of organisms live in the soil and form dynamic relationships, some antagonistic and other synergistic. A healthy soil is one where all the organisms the plant requires are present and functioning. The use of Superzyme […]
3. K-Forte Powder At times of stress, before flowering, and peak fruit/crop growth, the need for Potassium and Phosphorus increases. Most crops suffer from Potassium and Phosphorous deficiencies during these stages despite high soil levels. Both Potassium and Phosphorus are essential especially during early and later stages of crop development. Proper nutrient balance in the soil is essential […]
4. Amistar WG Fungicide AMISTAR WG Fungicide is a member of the Strobilurin and related products group of fungicides. For fungicide resistance management the product is a Group K fungicide. Some naturally occurring individual fungi resistant to the product and other Group K fungicides may exist through normal genetic variability in any fungal population. The resistant individuals can eventually […]
5. Bio-Size Bio-Size is a natural fermentation by-product of se-lected beneficial microbes. Bio-Size is neither a plant food nor live micro organisms but it is designed to stimulate many of those essential microbial functions. Bio-Size is designed to stimulate many of those essential microbial functions. Bio-Size stimulates the plants to better utilise their natural reserves and to […]